Friday, December 19, 2014

Walker Stalker Con NY/NJ 2014

 On December 13th & 14th I had one of the best times ever! I got to work and be a part of the Walking Dead convention!  I gained so many new awesome memories and experiences. I can't really say much about it, you just have to see for yourself. So here are some pics I got and the YouTube video I made. I wasn't able to get many pictures because I was working with Chandler Riggs the whole day and got to meet the rest of the cast only on my time off. Even though they were standing right next to me most of the time. I still had a blast!

Video of me meeting The Walking Dead Cast  ( click on this link to watch my video)
























No comments:

Post a Comment

Please go ahead and leave a message. Thanks very much all comments are appreciated. :)