Sunday, August 18, 2013

Liebster Award

Heyy Everyone

Today i got nominated for the Liebster Award. When i saw " Hi Cynthia, I have nominated you for the Liebster award", I was like whaaaaaaaaaat?! 

I had no clue what it was but the word award was part of it so i was pretty darn excited. I felt special, like a celebrity. 






After looking it up on Google  I was able to find out what this is all about. It's a chain where bloggers answer the questions their nominator has provided them with and after that they go and make up 11 questions of their own and tag 11 other bloggers to answer their questions. (These bloggers have to be people who have less than 200 followers supposedly).
I think this is a really great idea. I absolutely love it!! It's a great opportunity for bloggers to get to know each other and maybe gain some new readers for their blogs. 
The fact that the word " award " is incorporated makes it special and it fits well with this concept because it is absolutely a winning matter to get to meet new bloggers.


Without further or due here are the questions I was nominated to answer by the lovely Jessica .

1) Are you a spender or a saver?
   
I'm gonna go with saver. Well really it depends. When I'm with my parents I like to spend a bit more but not extremely. And when I'm alone I definitely limit myself to buying only one thing.

2) Dream career/ job ?
   
   Become a singer and actress.

3) What is your favorite make-up brand?
 
  I don't have one in particular. I own a variety of make up brands. But a big number of my makeup is from maybeline.

4) Name a fashion faux pas you have made or witnessed?
 
Okay I have to be honest, I didn't know what this meant so I had to google it. From recent research I would have to say a fashion faux I've witnessed are the huge and bulky earrings. There are some earrings that are big and cute but the ones I have pictured in my head are not.

5) Who is your role model and why?

My cousin, who's name is Liz. She so far has been successful in everything she has striven for. She's a really brave person. She was able to move to a completely  different country( meaning new culture, language, and people) but she was strong enough to do it and be successful at it. 

6) Are you more of a flats or a heels kind-of-girl?

Definitely flats. There are so many cute flat shoes and they are comfortable so I love it.

7) You've got only one hour to spend with a celebrity, who would you hang out with?

Dylan O'brien. He just seems to be so funny,sweet and nerdy. I like to hangout with jokesters, everything is just so much awesome.

8) What has been the best advice you have received or could give?

Don't ever loose hope when things get complicated. Be strong enough to move on either with it or without it. Once you move pass it you'll realize it really wasn't that big of a deal after all.

9) Do you prefer savoury or sweet?
  
Savoury

10) What is your biggest achievement so far?

Visiting the place where all dreams come true, Disneyland. And visiting MachuPicchu, one of the 7 wonders of the world. Not sure if these are exactly achievements but still I'll consider them achievements for now. 


11) If you could choose anywhere in the world to move to, where would it be?

This is difficult to answer since there are many places I would like to go to but not sure if I would like living there. I am used to the American lifestyle, so I guess I would still like to live in the USA but maybe in a different state such as California or Florida.

Now here are my 11 questions for you, my nominees:

1) What has been your most embarrassing moment?
2) Who is your favorite band/ singer ?
3) Who's your celebrity crush?
4) What is your favorite quote?
5) What is your favorite show/shows?
6) What is the one place you can't wait to  visit?
7)When the time comes  and you fall deeply in love. How do you want to be proposed to?
8)Do you like to read? If so what is your favorite book?
9) What is one super power you would like to have?
10) How many languages do you know?
11) Who is your favorite tv/movie couple?

Here's an extra question: Why did you start your blog? 

My nominees 
• Krystal - Heart of a Star
• Naana - Uniquely Girly
• Rachelle - Beloved Bluebird
•Mandy - Mandy Shares Life

I'm sorry I don't have 11 nominees but it was just very difficult to find bloggers who hadn't already been nominated. Since I have no doubt there are many awesome bloggers out there I just can't seem to find, why don't you go ahead and answer the questions? I NOMINATE YOU, ALL OF YOU!
Leave me the links to the post if you do.

Once again thanks for reading 
Lots of love
- Cynthia ♡


17 comments:

  1. Haha I know what you mean about receiving the award. When I was nominated I was like.. what? Really? ME? WOOOHOOO!
    GIRL VISITING DISNEYLAND IS THE BEST.ACHIEVEMENT.EVER!
    I want to go!

    Great post and answers!
    Pippa-love.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha its great someone out there understands me, and about Disneyland you definetly have to go.
      Thanks Pippa( awesome name by the way)

      Delete
  2. Thanks for the nomination! I did it!
    uniquelygirly.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your header! Congrats on your award :-)

    http://ramblingofabeautyblogger.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on your award! It is always nice to get to know other bloggers!

    Rebecca
    www.winnipegstyle.ca

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Cynthia! Congratulations and Thanks for nominating me!

    http://talarobinos.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Krystal and you're welcome. Hope you enjoyed it as much as I did. :)

      Delete
  6. congrats on your award cynthia :) i envy you for visiting disney land <3 im still waiting for someone to make my dream come true and bring me there haha ^^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankss and yes I was so happy to finally go to Disney, which was last summer. I was glad I went at an older age since I was able to enjoy it much better rather than going at a young age and not remembering it at all.
      Maybe next time I go, I'll take you along haha :)

      Delete
  7. Congrats! I LOVE Disneyland! :)

    ahemitsemme.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Please go ahead and leave a message. Thanks very much all comments are appreciated. :)