Sunday, October 27, 2013

The Wanted Concert ft AJR Brothers & Midnight Red

Let me start with OMG!! I had the best time ever and I just wish I could go back to that day.
This was my second time seeing The Wanted and this time i had double the fun for some reason. I sang along like crazyyy to all of their songs. I was hoping to have the chance to meet them and take a picture but it wasn't possible cause they left right away to go to the UK. Still I got to meet other awesome people, such as the opening act of the opening act and the manager of The Wanted. AJR brothers were one of the opening acts and they were so good, I usually don't fall in love with bands that easily but I couldn't resist with them. Their songs are catchy and they are adorable.
The other opening act was Midnight Red and they also were really good.
IT WAS THE BEST NIGHT EVER!
Now here come the pics, I wasn't able to take that many good pics because everyone was jumping up and down including me so the pics came out blurry but there are some good ones so here they are.







Midnight Red












The Wanted's manager, Nano. 




AJR Brothers






1 comment:

Please go ahead and leave a message. Thanks very much all comments are appreciated. :)