Monday, July 7, 2014

Living Life to the Fullest

Hello no one hahaha
I don't know why, but I've decided to come back and write about something today. I remember mentioning before that I would only blog when I was really willing to and it wasn't something I would force myself to do ( not that anyone cares lol )
But I'm very glad ( every time I say "I'm very glad" I like to add a little bit of a British accent to it) and excited to write today. So a lot of stuff have happened since the last time I was here. Let me make a list : 

1) I graduated high school
2) I've developed a new hobby of going to movie premieres 😁
3)I've met quite a few celebrities
4)I've traveled to a few places 
5) and of course gone to more concerts



































There are so many more pictures that I should probably post separately and write a mini story about each event cause every event I have went to has just been AMAZING!!!  
Life has been so great! 

Quote of the day: 




Love it!!! 😃😃😃
































No comments:

Post a Comment

Please go ahead and leave a message. Thanks very much all comments are appreciated. :)