Monday, August 18, 2014

If I Stay NYC Premiere

Today was the If I Stay premiere in NYC starring ChloĆ« Grace Moretz and Jamie Blackley. Unfortunately I didn't get to watch the movie today. Apparently only people who had tickets could get in, which I have no clue how they got. I thought it would be like other premieres where the first 100 or so people to arrive get to go in. But it's all good because I got a pic with the beautiful Chloe Grace Moretz. I tried getting a pic with Jamie Blackley but he was rushed. I got the pic with Chloe when she entered the theatre. When they were leaving the theatre, Jamie Blackley came out first and people gathered all up on the entrance leaving the side exit door all clear. And guess what? That's the door Chloe came out from and ran straight to her car. Everyone was shocked but oh well. They tricked everyone who was anxiously waiting for her to come out through the main door. Still I was happy I got my picture. It was a good day after all. That's how all premieres are, it's a risk, you may or may not meet the actors. The pictures I took weren't that good because I was more concerned in getting my pic with Chloe because everything was so quick but I was still able to capture some moments with my camera and here they are. 













1 comment:

  1. I love her dress. It's so pretty

    www.thefancyfashioncastle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Please go ahead and leave a message. Thanks very much all comments are appreciated. :)