Sunday, August 3, 2014

I MET ENRIQUE IGLESIAS

Don't know how to explain all these feelings I have right now. Just 2 days ago, on Friday August 1, 2014, I went to see Enrique Iglesias on Good Morning America and took a picture with him. OMG!
Like I knew he was loved by many girls and that he was a good looking but oh my I never knew he was absolutely gorgeous. All those pictures out there of him don't do justice to his beauty in person. I think i fell in love a bit. He was so amazing. His voice was perfect. 
Also we built this mini Enrique for a contest they were having and everyone loved it. Our mini Enrique was the second star on the show that day, after the real Enrique Iglesias of course!  I took all the performance pictures of enrique on stage myself with my Nikon p510. Was really glad how they came out.

 Watch my little adventure video at the Enrique Iglesias concert: 




                 

                                  

                                       

                                

                    

                 

                 


      








1 comment:

  1. Totally love Enrique!!! <3
    Love your blog, it's full on interesting posts and experiences!!
    Hope you have some time to check mine out, and let me know what you think about my last post!!

    http://comeclothesval.blogspot.it


    x, Val.

    ReplyDelete

Please go ahead and leave a message. Thanks very much all comments are appreciated. :)