Sunday, July 27, 2014

Reading is dreaming with eyes open

Reading is not my passion or anything but I do enjoy reading a good book once in a while. 
Trust me, when I get into a book I'll barely let the book down until I finish it. I can get so hooked up into a book and I love that feeling. 
The first book that I actually read for fun and got really into was the Twilight series. I read all four books and loved it. I got so into it, I would finish the books in less than 2 weeks. 
The second book I read was Cique Du Freak and am still reading the series. There like 12 books in total I believe but they aren't long. But I really like them. 
 


I just realized right now.. I read books after watching the movie. If I like a movie and find out it came from a book, I'll read it and read the series also. 





The fault in our stars I actually read before watching the movie because I would see a picture of the book everywhere so I decided to find out what the book was about. 


I'm not good at choosing books to read so I always go by other people's recommendations.
So if you come across this post and have any good books in mind for me to read, I would really appreciate it if you let me know in the comments section below. Thanks 

                        ❃ ❁ ❂

1 comment:

  1. I'm not very good at choosing what books to read either. Sometimes I read books after watching the movie too, because it gets me interested in the story. Nice blog btw. Let me know if you want to follow each other.

    www.thefancyfashioncastle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Please go ahead and leave a message. Thanks very much all comments are appreciated. :)