Sunday, August 11, 2013

Cali + BFF's = Total Awesomeness

Okay I am super Super excited. "Why???", you may ask yourself ( or maybe you didn't ask)
Still I'll tell you, well next summer as a graduation gift/celebration I will be going to California. 

Okay Yo estoy extremamente emocionada. "Por qué?" Te preguntara ( o derrepente no te preguntes)
Igual te lo diré, bueno el próximo verano, como un regalo/celebración de mi graduación, estaré llendo a California.

I've never been to Cali before and I know it is definitely a place I must visit eventually.  So what better way than to go with my best friends who I love and cherish so much. 
This is something we have been thinking of since last year but it was just a thought. Just recently though we came to the agreement that we MUST  make this happen and not just let it be an idea.
I know we will have a blast because that's just what we do. We are adventurous people who make the most out of life. Every time we go somewhere together we make unforgettable/ amazing memories, so I can't wait to make much more memories with them on this California adventure.

Nunca he ido a California, y se que es definitivamente un lugar que debo visitar tarde o temprano. Así qué, qué mejor manera de ir que con mis mejores amigas a las que quiero y estimo tanto.
Esto es algo que hemos estado pensando desde el año pasado pero sólo era una idea. Ahora hace poco vinimos al acuerdo de que esto era algo que TENEMOS que hacer realidad y no dejarlo ser sólo una idea.
Yo se que la pasaremos de maravilla. Nosotras somos personas aventureras que hacemos lo mejor de nuestras vidas. Cada vez que vamos a algún lugar juntas, creamos memorias increíbles/ inolvidables, así que no puedo esperar a crear muchas más memorias con ellos en esta aventura a California.           



             

Thanks for reading. Lots of love xoxo

Gracias por leer xoxo (Trate lo mas que pude en taducir en español.Derrepente no sea lo mejor pero espero que puedan entender. Decidi traducir porque vi que habian personas viendo mi blog de paises donde se habla  español. Avisenme si quieren que continue traduciendo)

6 comments:

  1. How exciting! Cali is on my 'must visit' list too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omgosh I am so jealous! A few of my friends are staying in Cali for a whole year, the number of pictures they have sent me of the beautiful state is making me green! ><

    Take lots of pics! Definitely want to see them :)

    Loves, Biancarosa.
    xoxo

    http://beancah.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow a whole year that's awesome!!!
      And I most definitely will don't worry :D
      Thanks for reading ♡♡♡
      -Cynthia ♡

      Delete
  3. You'r so lucky, I would love to go there! By the way, I love the banner of your blog

    Fatou x

    http://own--it.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Please go ahead and leave a message. Thanks very much all comments are appreciated. :)