Tuesday, August 6, 2013

I NEED A NEW SCHOOL BAG

Well hellooo. I am new to the whole blogging thing but I still decided to give it a try and talk about something I am struggling with at the moment and that is getting a new bag for school. Well usually i don't make a big deal about this but it's my senior year so I wanted to change things up a bit.What do I mean by changing things up a bit? The thing is I've been using a regular backpack to school these past three years and they were not that fashionable. 
This was my freshmen year backpack. ( this year everyone knew me as "the girl with the yellow bookbag")

This one was my both my sophomore and junior year backpack.


Now this year, my senior year, I want to be a little tiny bit more fashionable by getting a tote bag or cross body bag. So I've got that covered but the problem is I cannot seem to find the one I want. I have searched and found some that i sort of like but there hasn't been one that i have falling in love with yet and I want to find THAT bag. I probably sound like a drama queen but trust me I'm not like this all the time, at least that's what I like to believe. So I need help!!! Are there any good stores that someone could recommend for me to look at. I will leave some images of the bags I'm interested in to leave you guys with an idea.......... Oh and by the way I'm really into studs and spikes right now just pointing that out. xoxo




                         


2 comments:

  1. Hey there! I'm new to this blogging stuff as well! :) I loved the second tote bag, do you online shop? Because I always believe you can find ANYTHING on eBay. There are quite a lot! Also, Aliexpress.com is a great option. Tell us if you found anything interesting!

    xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's great :)And yeah I'm starting to lean toward the 2nd bag if i don't find anything else. But i will definitely look on ebay and Aliexpress.com now, and hopefully find something. Thanks for the suggestions.xoxo

      Delete

Please go ahead and leave a message. Thanks very much all comments are appreciated. :)