Thursday, August 8, 2013

Celebrity Girl Crushes ♡♡♡


Alrighty then folks today I want to talk about my celebrity girl crushes. I don’t really know if these are crushes or not but they are close enough. I don’t have a huge list or anything for celebrity girls
(celebrity guys??, that's a whole different story) but here are a few.

NUMBER ONE: SELENA GOMEZ
                                                                    selena

Selena-Gomez-out-in-LA-8

SELENA-GOMEZ-NEO

selena-gomez-good-morning-america-pix

Selena is a definite in my list. She is absolutely gorgeous and has a great sense of style. It is safe to say that I have looked her up online not only once or twice but something like a million times. I love to look up candid photos of her. Especially since those are more casual outfits that I can gain some inspiration from. Still I also love looking at her other fancier outfits and definitely her performing outfits as well. Another feature of hers I like is her hair. OMG ahhhh I wish I had her hair, it is always so flawless, of course I know its all thanks to her stylists but still I want it.

NUMBER TWO: SHAY MITCHELL

shay-mitchell-american-eagle-beauty


tumblr_mr8jbjcef61qzky0mo3_1280

048710b3304fed77ebdffa1a4ef7aac1

tumblr_mr8l23gBCK1qdykgvo1_500

Shay Shay Shay Shay Shay Shay……..First of all she is absolutely gorgeous and following that she plays Emily Fields on “Pretty Little Liars”(one of my favorites TV shows of all time ). She sure gets double points for that. I didn’t really stalk Shay on the web like Selena but I did get some inspiration from her in regarding my hair. I got an ombre thanks to her which I no longer have , but when I did, I really liked it and got many compliments (or maybe people were just being nice?). Also I love her own personal style and Emily Fields’ too.


NUMBER THREE: SAOIRSE RONAN

936full-saoirse-ronant3u6f

Saoirse-saoirse-ronan-11240211-1500-1087

saoirse_ronan_curls_the_host

I fell in love with Saoirse when I saw her in “The Host”. I had already seen her before in “Lovely Bones” and “Hanna”, but I wasn’t  interested in her back then just yet.
In order for me to love an actress or actor I have to fall in love with the character they play first. Once they get my attention there, I gain interest in the actor/actress itself. 
Also something else that caught my attention was her name, it’s unique and I love unique names. 
Apart from that,she is SOOO stunning it bothers me. Especially those blue eyes of hers. When they enhanced her eyes on 
" The Host", i was super duper jealous, I wanted to be part of the movie just to have those beautiful blue eyes.


NUMBER 4 : LILY COLLINS

Lily-Collins2 (1)Lcollins270911_gl_21aug12_spl_b

lily-collins2

LilyCollinsStyleFilepSbBJvxx8

Last but not least the beautiful Lily Collins. Lily is a big reason  I want my hair to grow out long( actually longer than it already is).Her hair is flawless and so natural looking, I love it. Apart from that I adore her street style. I can see myself wearing most of her clothing.

Well amigos, those were my celebrity girl crushes. Why don’t you tell me yours? 

PS: Thanks for reading xoxo

4 comments:

  1. Shay is beautiful!! I love her on PLL!! She is my favorite character!!

    My girl crush is probably Demi Lovato and a kpop star named Ailee! They are both amazing singers and have the best live performances hehe, I would rather listen to them live then the actual song! I also think their personalities captured me. Demi is so strong and Ailee is quite different from your average korean star!!

    http://www.mybrokeneggshells.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can totally agree with preferring to hear Demi live.She has an amazing voice. And I'll check out this Ailee girl.
      Thanks for reading. xoxo

      -Cynthia

      Delete
  2. I love Selena Gomez and Shay Mitchell! But I prefer Shay, she's playing on my favorite show Pretty Little Liars :)

    xx

    http://own--it.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Please go ahead and leave a message. Thanks very much all comments are appreciated. :)