Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Lazy Days aka Movie Day

Do you have those days in which all you feel like doing is lay down and don't give a care about the world? .... Well I do , and during those days the one thing I force myself to do( and later enjoy) is watch movies. 
I'm sort of the experimental person when it comes to movies. I'll try to make a good judgement out of the description and movie cover and decide to watch. I've seen many movies, obviously not all, but throught out my movie watching journey I was able to come across really good enjoyable movies. So if you ever have one of those days where all you feel like doing is  eat and watch movies, here are some I would recommend. 

1) The revenge of the bridesmaids (2010)



2) A little bit of Heaven 
 


3) Cruel Intentions ( 1999)



4) Beauty and the Briefcase (2010)


5) Something Borrowed (2011)



6) When in Rome (2010)



7) He's just not that into you (2009)



8) You Again (2010)



9) Penelope (2006)



10) Pride and Prejudice (2005)
 

11) The Princess Diaries ( 2001)


11) Listen to your Heart ( 2010)


13) A Walk To Remember (2002)



There are many many more but I just can't quite remember them... 
Still watch one of these ,if you haven't already, and I'm sure you'll enjoy it. 

Also I would love to hear some of your favorite movies and some movie suggestions pleaseee


                         ❃ ❁ ❂



2 comments:

  1. I've seen 1, 4, 7 and 9. This post has definitely given me some good ideas of what to watch next. I'm thinking that A Little Bit Of Heaven is next on my list because I think Kate Hudson is such a great actress!

    http://IAmLinderella.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't seen some of these, but I do love Cruel Intentions. I saw it first in eighth grade fueled to see it by my obsession with Buffy the Vampire Slayer. It felt scandalous watching it at 13, but that movie is actually pretty interesting. I love the soundtrack too. We've been watching some movies on the Nexflix list for "Kids and Families". It's a little ridiculous watching Mulan for the 23rd time, but I like that soundtrack too (and the movie). Hook was also really good to re-watch. My husband had never seen it! Have a good day and enjoy your time watching movies. It is such quality time :)

    ReplyDelete

Please go ahead and leave a message. Thanks very much all comments are appreciated. :)