Sunday, July 13, 2014

The Rain : Annoying or Inspiring?


Inspiring for sure. Most girls hate the rain cause it ruins their hair , makeup, etc. Others hate it cause it ruins their plans of going out and expect it to be a depressing day. Unfortunately rain is given the reputation of being depressing but to me it's the whole opposite. People think they have to stay in when it rains but I say NO to that. Why not go outside and enjoy it. I understand getting wet at all times is not the smartest thing because you could get sick . But once in a while it's not a bad idea. If getting wet isn't your thing, then go out with an umbrella  and listen to the calming sound of the rain. There is something about the rain that just gives me this positive energy and vibe. It brings me joy and piece of mind. I'm sure I'm not the only one who feels this but if you're one of those people who are not big fans of the rain,
I dare you! Next time it rains go out and sing, dance, have fun!!!  











                           ❃ ❁ ❂






2 comments:

  1. I haven't seen some of these, but I do love Cruel Intentions. I saw it first in eighth grade fueled to see it by my obsession with Buffy the Vampire Slayer. It felt scandalous watching it at 13, but that movie is actually pretty interesting. I love the soundtrack too. We've been watching some movies on the Nexflix list for "Kids and Families". It's a little ridiculous watching Mulan for the 23rd time, but I like that soundtrack too (and the movie). Hook was also really good to re-watch. My husband had never seen it! Have a good day and enjoy your time watching movies. It is such quality time :)

    ReplyDelete

Please go ahead and leave a message. Thanks very much all comments are appreciated. :)