Friday, July 11, 2014

The World Cup

The final game is almost upon us. This Sundaaaaayyyy!!!  I can't believe the games are about to be over. I have developed an attachment to the World Cup and I'm getting emotional now, but every good thing must come to an end right? 
Well still it's not over yet so I'm really excited for the upcoming games: 

Saturday 07/12/14
Brazil vs Argentina for 3rd place 

Sunday 07/13/14 
Germany vs Argentina!!!! Competing for 1st place!!!!! 

I wanted to add the fact that I didn't watch the games for the full purpose of  the good looking soccer players haha I actually watched the games cause of my interest in soccer. 
Still what type of girl would I be if I didn't check out the good looking soccer players. 


Here are some of my 2014 FIFA World Cup crushes :

1) Antoinne Griezmann - France 








2) Mats Hammels - Germany 







3) Manuel Nueur - Germany 








These guys I personally had a spark with, they were not the only good looking guys in the games but these were my special guys.
 
Of course I believe the all time favorites of the soccer games were these 2: 
I saw so many post on these 2 particular guys.
•James Rodriguez - Colombia 


 And 

• Neymar Jr - Brazil 


❃ ❁ ❂


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please go ahead and leave a message. Thanks very much all comments are appreciated. :)